Monday, April 9, 2012

Hair from February 24th Straightening - Update

When I had a TWA (teeny weeny afro :) ) I played in it all the time!  I wore a lot of wigs and just didn't take the neccessary care for it like I should have.  Some how I managed to get over the hump and it grew out and I found a stylist that could flat iron my hair but with methods that would not strip it too much.  She uses a steamer, she may deep condition you 2xs if your strands need it and a good heat protectant before she uses the blow dryer or flat irons.  Daisha is awesome!  Just look at her work.  This hair being straight is 5 weeks old.  I used no oil or hairspray on my hair.  I keep it wrapped if I am not leaving the house.  I only use a wide too shower comb in it.  

My hair is starting to get a little fuzzy at roots so putting it in a pony keeps it looking together.  


Well since the gray hair is creeping in I will have to dye it soon at the roots.  When I do I will post pics and updates!  Until then be blessed and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I still cant believe how much your hair has grown since last July. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linette! I am trying to be like you with all your luscious hair! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG your hair looks amazing!! So full and fresh!! LOVE it@

    ReplyDelete