Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Very 1st Blog Award!


Oh wow I have won my first blog award and I feel so honored!  
Leibster: (German Origin) Meaning beloved, dearest, favorite.
Presented to me by Mrs C Truscott author of Greater Than the Game, the Liebster Award is awarded to you by the readers of your blog; making this so much more special to me because it means that my words…my efforts are touching someone.

        
Mrs C Truscott Is a wonderful, woman of God.  She is led by the Holy Spirit and is a blessing to all those who know her.  Her blog is a wonderful testimony of what a Christ filled life can be like.  She is very transparent and tells stories of her struggles and her blessings.  Her testimonies of faith will inspire anyone who reads.  Check out her blog Greater Than the Game and see what the goodness of the Lord can do!  
        
Not only does she write on this wonderful blog she is a co-founder of Bara Prayer Movement.  Bara Prayer Movement is a global ministry that was created for women who are committed to keeping God and His son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, first in their lives, families and marriages.  Mrs C Truscott along with 2 other ladies have inspirational devotionals and live prayers during the week.  You can find the prayer recaps on the site as well!  Please check it out, you will be blessed.  


I feel so blessed to have Mrs C Truscott as both a reader and nominator of this lovely award.
The honor of accepting the award is traditionally done in the following way:
1.      Show your appreciation to the blogger who presented you with the award by linking back to their site.
2.      Pick 5 blogs that you would like to spotlight/nominate that have 200 followers or less. Let them know by commenting on their blog.
3.      Post the award on your blog!!!

Thus, the 5 blogs that I would like to spotlight are as follows:

  1. My Two Roads
  2. xxxMixed Chickkxxx
  3. Pretty In Pink
  4. Tower
  5. Our Global Escapades

Thank you again to Mrs Truscott and to all of the readers who enjoy this site, thank you for visiting this blog and for continuing to read, comment on, and support my posts. I greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness.



Sincerely,

2 comments:

  1. I just nominated you as well so your are double awarded :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tee! I thought of you immediately when I saw my nomination but you were nominated at the same time! SO to anyone who reads this please stop by Tee's blog, she is an amazing writer!

      Delete